And the winner is...........
Congrats Kayla! I will have your DVD shipped out ASAP. Thanks for reading Angi's Place
Steps4Kids is an instructional dvd series with 3 bestsellers already and recently, have added Multiplication 1-12. If you have a struggling student that needs a little help with multiplication, or need a way to introduce multiplication, this product will amaze you.
It introduces one number at a time, starting with zero. Each number has a special rule, pattern, or trick that is highlighted first, such as numbers multiplied by nine will have an answer with integers that equal nine. When done in the order suggested, (o, 1, 10, 11, 2, 5, 9, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 12) the lessons build upon each other. The focus is on patterns, simple properties, and easy ways to remember the times tables. I really like the way different teaching methods are employed. The lesson is taught orally, with repetition, but there are also visual aids .
Each number is it’s own track on the DVD, and the lessons are between 5 and ten minutes long. They are short and simple, but memorable and entertaining, too. The entire DVD is about 80 minutes long.
I love the easy patterns that are introduced to help children learn and remember the multiplication facts.
If you’d like to order Steps4Kids to Multiply (0-12) visit the website at www.steps4kids.com/ .
The DVD is $24.99
Thanks to the generosity of the Steps4Kids Company, I am giving away one copy here.
If you would like to be entered there are two mandatory entries:
- Visit the Steps4Kids Website and leave a comment with something you learned while browsing the site.
- Follow this blog with Google Friend Connect. Leave me a comment with your GFC name. (You do not have to be a new follower, and you do not have to have a blog to join)
- Like Steps4Kids, LLC on Facebook*. Leave a comment to let me know you have completed this step.
- Like my Facebook page Leave a comment (here) to let me know.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment (here, not on Twitter) with your Twitter ID.
- Tweet this giveaway: (may be done daily)
- Share the link to this giveaway on Facebook*, and leave a comment to let me know.
*Facebook does not endorse or sponsor this giveaway nor are they affiliated with this blog or these products
I received this product free, for my honest opinion.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free . Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.