Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Myachi hand sac

   





    I recently reviewed a toy called a Myachi ( hacka sac).


If you want a simple, inexpensive toy that your kids will

love, this is it! Angela and a friend are playing it as I

write. Laughing up a storm  ! It is most definetely great for

physical activity. I could not even keep up with the kids.

You keep the sac in motion, not allowing it to hit ground...

but here's the catch....you can't use your hands. Hours of

entertainment, with little cost. You can order yours  here

for only  $7.00

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments:

Source: youtu.be via Angie on Pinterest